Diploma of Government
Do you know how to provide leadership, direction and guidance to get the best from your workgroup?
How do you deal with emerging challenges and ambiguity in the change process?
Are you able to analyse and respond to opinions and present a convincing argument?
This generalist qualification covers the competencies required for independent and self-directed work in the public sector.
Who should Attend
APS employees who work in a supervisory role where there is a diverse range of responsibilities rather than a narrow specialistion or those who work in small or regionially based public sector related organisations.
To be eligible to enter this course you will need to:
- hold ACT Year 12 Certificate or equivalent or be mature age (20 years or over)
- be currently working in, or contracted to the public sector
- have access to the specific work practices and appropriate level of work-based projects required to demonstrate competency in the units undertaken
- Face to face training sessions
- Online learning and assessment
- Work-based projects
- Assessment interview
Minimum 8 participants
Maximum 20 participants
Online Learning Showcase
CIT Solutions specialises in the design and development of blended elearning solutions.
Position yourself for success
We offer a wide range of qualifications, short courses and workshops for your professional development.
View this year's training calendar.
Subscribe to our free course information email service to receive regular updates on the courses and workshops we have on offer throughout the year, direct to your inbox.