Certificate IV in Government (Statutory Compliance)
This specialist qualification covers the competencies required to ensure statutory compliance in line with the requirements of legislation, regulations and, government and organisational policy. The electives offered are designed to be flexible enough to meet the critical needs of different organisations.
This program is offered utilising a number of subject matter experts covering communication and interview skills. The course program is designed to be highly interactive for each participant with realistic scenarios and actual 'crime scene' premises for conducting search and seizure as well as giving evidence in an actual courtroom setting. Each workshop enables the participant to build on the skills acquired before engaging in the next learning module.
Regulatory Compliance Officer
Who should Attend
People who are responsible for statutory compliance under a range of legislation, regulations, mandated government and organisation policy.
To be eligible to enter this course you will need to:
- be mature age (20 years or over)
- work for a government department or agency
- have access to the specific work practices and procedures required to demonstrate competency in the units undertaken
- Face to face training sessions
- Milestone activities
- Work-based projects
- Assessment interview
Minimum 8 participants
Maximum 20 participants
Units of Study
To gain this qualification you will need to complete all of the following units of study:
- Uphold and support the values and principles of public service
- Use advanced workplace communication strategies
- Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- Contribute to workplace safety
- Deliver and monitor service to clients
- Value diversity
- Apply government processes
- Support policy implementation
- Exercise regulatory powers
- Investigate non-compliance
- Conduct search and seizure
- Give evidence
- Gather information through interviews
- Advise on progress of investigations
- Finalise and report on investigations
Online Learning Showcase
CIT Solutions specialises in the design and development of blended elearning solutions.
Position yourself for success
We offer a wide range of qualifications, short courses and workshops for your professional development.
View this year's training calendar.
Subscribe to our free course information email service to receive regular updates on the courses and workshops we have on offer throughout the year, direct to your inbox.