Classes going ahead
20 Mar 2020
UPDATE: CIT Solutions are running all classes as planned –with additional safety measures.
CIT Solutions courses will continue to operate until we give further notice. This includes all accredited, non-accredited courses and our range of short (recreational) courses.
At CIT Solutions, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our learners. To accompany our values, we have in place additional measures to maintain the safety of our learners.
These measures include:
- Social distancing within classrooms
- Additional hygiene practices, and
- Increased cleaning services.
Ensuring safety of other learners
All CIT Solutions staff are currently following guidelines from the World Health Organisation and we encourage all learners to follow these guidelines on infection control:
- If you are unwell, we ask that you do not attend class and let the relevant people know that you cannot attend.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Then throw the tissue away immediately then wash your hands and;
- Frequently clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water
We will continue to give updates on the operations of CIT Solutions in the coming weeks -so please keep watch on our website and social media pages.
Please remember that we are all in this together. We will continue to keep all staff and learners as informed as possible.