About this course
Looking to secure successful procurement or project outcomes? This one day workshop will provide you with an understanding of contract management and its role in project and procurement management.
Additional Information: Key Outcomes:
You will learn to identify the processes, structure and resources that should be applied to contract management (including procurement).
The key topics include:
- The 6 key elements of any contract
- Developing a Contract Management Plan
- Strategic Procurement Planning
By the end of this course you will be able to identify:
- The 6 elements that must be present for a contract to be valid
- Milestones and key deliverables/outcomes
- The roles and responsibilities of participants
You will also enhance your skills in:
- Effective financial management and monitoring
- The monitoring of risks
- Monitoring compliance with contract conditions
- Project performance reporting requirements.