About this course
Decision making is hard. Do you usually listen to your intuition or leave it up to reason? This one day workshop will provide strategies to help you weigh up the pros and cons so you can make the best decision for your desired outcome.
Additional Information: Key Topics:
The key topics for decision making skills are:
- Negative reactions to decisions can be avoided or minimised by putting some thought and care into the way a decision is communicated.
- It is good practice to review the decisions and actions taken as a result of the guidance in frameworks, and to learn lessons from them.
- Documenting decisions is important because they may be subject to review and having clear documentation will assist the review / audit process.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define two decision making models
- Identify the stages in the decision making process
- Identify the requirement and process for documenting decisions
- Identify strategies for communicating the decision
- Identify the circumstances where a review of decisions may occur
- List the factors that may be taken into account for a review of decision.