About this course
In today's business world, it's essential to have a working knowledge of finance. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your organisations financial structure and how to achieve transparency, accountability and compliance. This one day workshop will equip you with the knowledge and insight to make decisions that will lead to better financial results.
Additional Information: Key Topics:
You will learn the fundamental principles for making sound financial decisions. This includes:
- Understanding fundamental financial terminology and concepts
- Reading and interpreting financial statements
- Evaluating the financial impact of operational or investment decisions
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Engage confidently with your finance area and senior management as well as contributing more effectively in management forums
- Use financial concepts to assist in managerial decision making
- Utilise a working knowledge of accounting concepts (including accruals, valuations and depreciation)
- Understand the characteristics and limitations of economic success measures (including ratio analysis).