Interested in our other TAE40116 offerings?
The latest Training and Assessment Qualification
This program is designed to build your skills and knowledge as a trainer and assessor. Whether you are working in a Registered Training Organisation or delivering training in the workplace, this program will provide you with up-to-date and effective strategies to develop others. Please note that trainers who deliver accredited training and assessors who conduct competency-based assessments under the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 must hold this qualification or the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
If you hold either the TAA40104 or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, you can update your qualification to the latest standard through our Bridging Program.
Not in the ACT? Contact our Learner Experience team on 6207 4444 for more information about our interstate delivery model for groups.
- Define learning and training
- Identify training needs in the workplace
- Develop effective communication skills
- Outline characteristics of adult learners
- Design training programs to meet client needs
- Plan, deliver and evaluate different sessions
- Identify interactive and engaging training strategies
- Explain the key features and principles of competency based assessment
- Identify and utilise LLN strategies
- Plan, conduct and validate assessments using appropriate tools
- Develop assessment tools
Who should take this course
There are no formal pre-requisites for this program. To enrol, you must have subject matter expertise in your field. This can be defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- User choice funding available
- RPL available
- Delivered via blended learning
How is it delivered?
Blended (Facilitated Sessions and Self Online Learning), Custom, and Recognition of Prior Learning
What participation is required?
This program is delivered in a blended format comprising of facilitated training sessions and self-paced online activities. In addition, you will need to allow time to complete out-of-session activities. This includes the development of program outlines, session plans and materials, researching units of competency, as well as planning and completing assessment documentation.
Full Program: 13 facilitated training sessions, 9:00-4:30 delivered fortnightly.
Upgrade program: Enquire now for our online program including face to face support 6207 4444
What is the cost?
What are the units of competency? View details
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited programs to meet client needs.
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation