Guide their future.
The Diploma of Training Design and Development explores current and cutting-edge approaches to training design and development. Our expert facilitators will share their industry secrets and guide you through the latest learning technologies to enhance your face-to-face and online learning experience.
CIT Solutions offers you valuable opportunities to network with other training developers and empower you with new skills and knowledge that can make a real difference to learning and development within your organisation.
- Analyse the possible impacts of change on individuals, teams and organisations.
- Describe a range of learning design and delivery models.
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop e-learning resources and use them to facilitate an e-learning program.
- Design a learning and assessment strategy.
- Develop a range of assessment tools.
- Evaluate a training program.
Who should take this course
There are no pre-requisites for this program. To enrol you will need to have subject matter expertise in your field and have access to an environment where you can conduct a Training Needs Analysis, design and develop a learning and assessment strategy, develop assessment tools and evaluate a training program.
- User choice funding available
- RPL available
- Delivered via blended learning
How is it delivered?
Blended (Face to Face & Online), Custom, and Recognition of Prior Learning
What participation is required?
Two consecutive days per month over fourteen (14) face to face sessions.
In addition to attending the face-to-face sessions, participants must allow time to complete a range of activities including conducting a Training Needs Analysis, designing of a learning and assessment strategy, developing assessment tools and evaluating a training program.
What are the units of competency? View details
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEDES503 Design and develop e-learning resources
- TAEDEL501 Facilitate e-learning
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAERES501 Apply research to training and assessment practice
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
How is the course assessed? View details
Organisational training needs analysis, practical in-class assessments, case studies, research activities, developing assessment tools, evaluation reports.
Can this course be customised?
Yes. Contact our Learner Experience team to discuss what you need.View Course Overview