Bring it all together
Create an integrated procurement environment in your organisation or department with the PSP80116 Graduate Certificate in Strategic Procurement. Gain skills and knowledge for leading and innovating in strategic thinking and practice, from establishing context to evaluating procurement performance in government.
Interact with the learning process by completing assessment activities, presenting a detailed business case and reflect on your experiences in a journal. Evaluate and improve on current procedures and ensure that appropriate enterprise risk management is carried out.
- Influence and define strategic procurement
- Establish strategic procurement context
- Evaluate and improve strategic procurement performance
- Lead and influence change
- Manage financial resources
- Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships.
Who should take this course
- Participants must be currently working in or contracted to the public sector in a relevant position.
- Have the capacity for independent, self-directed learning
- Prior procurement and contracting knowledge including units from the relevant Advanced Diploma of Government (Procurement and Contracting), or equivalent experience.
- Access to the specific work practices and appropriate level of work-based projects required to demonstrate competency in the units undertaken.
If you are unsure that you meet the entry requirements, please contact us so that an experienced facilitator can discuss the relevance of your experience in either the public or private sectors.
- RPL available
- Delivered via blended learning
How is it delivered?
Blended (Face to Face & Online) and Recognition of Prior Learning
What participation is required?
Six sessions delivered over the course of four months, this program features work-based projects and an assessment interview. Some assessments are completed within classroom sessions. Consequently, attendance at all sessions is essential. There is a small requirement for reading and workplace research prior to some sessions.
What are the units of competency? View details
- PSPPCM025 Influence and define strategic procurement
- PSPPCM026 Establish strategic procurement context
- PSPPCM027 Evaluate and improve strategic procurement performance
- PSPMGT014 Undertake enterprise risk management
How is the course assessed? View details
Short answer questions, group activities, case study analysis, third party reports, assessment interview.
Can this course be customised?
Yes. Contact our Learner Experience team to discuss what you need.View Course Overview