Does your job require you to conduct investigations?
Gain the mandatory qualification that meets the industry regulation standards required to conduct investigation.*
The PSP40416 Certificate IV in Government Investigations (Regulatory Compliance) is designed for staff working in a regulatory compliance role whether in the government or private sector as an employee or subcontractor. This program will not only develop your technical/operational skills, but importantly, develop your understanding of the Regulatory Compliance Framework. By the end of the program, you will have the knowledge and skills that will ensure your confidence and knowledge to conduct investigations and manage ‘non-compliance’ matters in a legally sound manner which will support organisation and businesses goals and objectives.
The program takes a four phased approach to learning and each phase builds on the previous. It’s designed to develop and offer you a more rounded and holistic view and skill set in the field of Regulatory Compliance.
Secure your career with the right qualification, learn more about this program and enquire today.
*Regulatory compliance applies to all organisations and businesses in relation to adherence to laws, regulations, guidelines and specifications relevant to its business to meet specific requirements. Violations of regulatory compliance regulations may result in fines, and or prosecution.
- Plan, initiate and conduct an investigation
- Interpreting legislation
- Understand regulatory compliance frameworks
- Assess compliance activities
- Undertake inspections and monitoring
- Receive and validate data
- Identify and treat risk
- Advanced communication strategies
Who should take this course
You must be employed in or engaged with legislative/ regulatory compliance/ enforcement or local investigations. Unsure whether this course is for you? Contact us to find out more.
- RPL available
- Delivered via blended learning
How is it delivered?
Blended (Face to Face & Online)
What participation is required?
This program consists of 7 face-to-face training sessions. Approximately 3-5 hours of study time per week (in addition to face to face training sessions)
What are the units of competency? View details
A total of 15 units of competency are required for this qualification.
- PSPETH002 Uphold the support the values and principles of public service
- PSPINV001 Plan and Initiate an investigation
- PSPINV002 Conduct an investigation
- PSPINV003 Finalise an investigation
- PSPREG003 Apply regulatory powers
- PSPREG012 Gather information through interviews
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- PSPREG004 Promote client compliance
- PSPREG005 Assess Compliance
- PSPREG008 Act on non-compliance
- PSPREG013 Undertake inspections and monitoring
- PSPREG015 Receive and validate data
- PSPGEN033 Use advanced workplace communication strategies
- PSPGEN038 Identify and treat risks
- PSPCRT007 Compile and use official notes
Can this course be customised?
Yes. Contact our Learner Experience team to discuss what you need.View Course Overview