About this course
Do you have a great idea for a podcast but no idea what to do with it? In this course Jen Seyderhelm will show you how create, voice, record, edit, monetise and publicise your idea into a complete podcast package.
Materials Required: Course notes will be provided on a USB.
Please bring a laptop with the free editing software Audacity (https://www.audacityteam.org/download/) already downloaded. It’ll also help if you bring your podcast ideas to share.
Please bring your own refreshments and lunch on the day. Access to kitchen facilities is limited due to CV19 restrictions.
Additional Information: 7 key skills you’ll take away:
• Clarity around podcast pitch, product and placement
• Basic audio editing skills and why they are necessary
• Where, when and how to promote your podcast/product
• Monetising or targeting your podcast/product
• Social and digital media as a tool
• Awareness of Licensing/royalties/copyright issues before they become one!
• Basic understanding of equipment and resources used for vocal recording
This course is ideal for fledgling podcasters looking to build their skills; further their concept and spruik their product – whether in a business or recreational environment. Jen Seyderhelm is an experienced podcaster, lecturer and broadcaster.