About this course
If you can navigate your way around a basic spreadsheet but want to learn how much Excel can actually do for you then join us for this 4-week course. Learn about formatting and page layout options; basic formulae and functions; worksheet linking and how to create charts and basic Pivot Tables.
Materials Required: Course notes provided. Please bring pen and notepad.
Due to COVID -19 restriction, the kitchen is unavailable. Please bring your own refreshments for the sessions.
Additional Information: Topics to be covered include:
• various formatting features including conditional formatting and tables
• page layout options, print areas, hide columns
• formulas and functions including IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, VLOOKUP
• filtering, sorting, grouping
• named ranges
• data validation and lists
• worksheet linking
• introduction to basic Pivot Tables and Slicers