About this course
Rapidly becoming the social media platform of choice, this workshop looks at Instagram for business and private users. You'll learn about core tools, advertising, custom grids, curating your feed, editing for impact, hash tagging, building a following, creating your personal style, security and a whole lot more.
Materials Required: Please bring:
• Mobile phone and/or tablet
• Battery charger and lead just in case
• Notepad and pen if you don’t want to use your tablet to take notes
Please bring your own lunch and/or refreshments on the day. We regret kitchen facilities are not available at this time due to CV19 restrictions.
Additional Information: Core topics to be covered include:
• What makes a great Instagram image
• How, when and what to post
• Taking and editing photos for maximum impact
• Dealing with tagging and captions
• The key to successfully curating your Instagram feed
• Instagram scams and traps and how to avoid them