About this course
Learn how to take great photos in low or almost no light, creating images with consistent focus, colour and exposures. We'll explore camera and lens options, stability alternatives, dealing with ISOs and camera modes and open up a whole world of creative options. The workshop will start in the classroom before we head out locally to put theory into practice.
Materials Required: Please bring with you:
- Camera and plenty of memory, with batteries fully charged and extra battery if you have one.
- You will also need a tripod and if you have one a mini tripod would also be good. If you do not have a tripod the tutor does have some spares but not enough for everyone.
Please bring your own refreshments for the evening. We regret kitchen facilities are not available at this time due to CV19 restrictions
Additional Information: The workshop covers:
• Getting correct focus and steadiness
• Obtaining ideal exposure for different low light situations
• Nailing the best colour in camera.
• Choosing the right tools for the job.
• Gaming the camera settings so it does exactly what you want it do.
• Special effects and creative options.