About this course
Combining theory and practical exercises in the classroom with projects to complete between sessions, this 2-day course gives you the camera skills to meet any challenging and tricky photography situation. Suitable for DSLRs, Mirrorless and Advanced Compact cameras it's ideal for new Mirrorless camera owners needing to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
Materials Required: Please bring your camera, battery and charger or a spare and the manual that came with your camera.
Please bring your own lunch and/or refreshments on the day. We regret kitchen facilities are not available at this time due to CV19 restrictions.
Additional Information: Content includes:
• Advanced drive, flash and metering modes
• Sophisticated depth of field control
• Accurate and creative colour control
• Wireless and remote functions
• Lens choice
• Dealing creatively with light
• Shooting profiles
• Creative use of shutter settings