Enrolment in an Accredited Training Course
- You are required to complete a CIT Enrolment Form.
- By submitting a CIT Enrolment Form you are agreeing to be invoiced for the course fees.
- Places in an Accredited Training Course will be allocated in order of receipt of a complete enrolment form.
- If you are not able to be placed in your chosen course you will receive priority placement the next time the course is offered.
- Courses will only run if sufficient enrolment numbers are reached.
- CIT Solutions is unable to transfer your enrolment into another course unless under exceptional circumstances. This re enrolment would attract an administration fee of $250.00
Enrolment in a Professional Workshop
- Places in a Professional Workshop will be allocated in order of receipt of a complete enrolment form.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of enrolling, please telephone CIT Solutions for advice.
- Workshops will only run if sufficient enrolment numbers are reached.
- If the workshop you’re considering is already full, please contact us to be placed on a waiting list.
Cancellations/withdrawals and refunds
- You must notify CIT Solutions by emailing CITSOL@cit.edu.au if you wish to cancel your enrolment or withdraw from a course (time limits apply).
- If you cancel/withdraw your enrolment 10 or more working days prior to the course commencement date* you will be refunded the full course fee.
- If you cancel/withdraw your enrolment less than 10 days prior to the course commencement date* you will incur a charge of 50% of the full course fee.
- If you withdraw from a course once it has commenced you are liable for all course fees (as agreed upon enrolment)
- No refunds are available once a course commencement date has occurred*
- If you would like to substitute another learner one or more days before the course commencement date* you will be charged $500.00. The substitute learner(s) must meet all admission criteria and complete a CIT Enrolment Form.
- Learner substitutes will not be accepted once the course commencement date has passed.
*Course commencement date refers to access to online learning platform date (Online Access) or the first face to face session date, whichever occurs first. These dates can be found in your Welcome Pack email or on your course calendar.
Consideration will be given to this refund policy under exceptional circumstances. If you consider that you have such a claim, you will be required to apply for a refund in writing and provide relevant documentary evidence to substantiate your claim.
Non-attendance and Extensions
- Non-attendance in your enrolled course does not warrant a refund nor would it reduce the amount required to be paid upfront or by instalment.
- If you do not attend some/all of the scheduled sessions/days of your course you are still liable for the course fee
- Non-attendance of more than 2 instances without previous written correspondence to CITSOL@cit.edu.au will be considered a withdrawal and you will be liable for all course fees. If you wish to complete the course you will need to re-enrol and pay the course fees again.
- If you withdraw from an accredited course and on receipt of full payment you can request a Statement of Attainment for any units of competency completed and deemed as competent on request.
- In the event you do not submit all assessments by the end of the program you are required to apply for an extension in writing to CITSOL@cit.edu.au. An extension will allow a further 2 months to complete and submit outstanding work and will attract an administration fee of $250.
If CIT Solutions cancels an Accredited Training Course/Professional Workshop in which you have enrolled and fees have been paid, a full refund of the full course fee will be approved
- You may choose to transfer your payment to another course at no additional charge.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to be processed.
CIT Solutions reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for classes either before or during your course.
User Choice Funding
- Enrolments into an Accredited Training Course undertaken with User Choice Funding are subject to the above Terms and Conditions of enrolment
- If you cancel or withdraw your enrolment, you are liable for the full course fee.
- If at any point during the User Choice Funding process you are deemed not eligible for the subsidy you can continue in the course at the full cost. It is your responsibility to confirm your eligibility for subsidies.
Failure to pay the course fee by the due date specified on your tax invoice may result in the matter being referred to our debt collection service. Any costs incurred in this process will be passed on to the debtor.
In confirming my acceptance of the conditions described above, I accept full responsibility for any injury to myself, or for loss or damage to my personal property as a result of my participation in my chosen CIT Solutions Accredited Training Course/Professional Workshop. I warrant that I am capable of undertaking my chosen activity. I understand that my facilitator/tutor will take all reasonable care and I am aware of the risks so far as they are reasonably foreseeable.
The personal information on this form is being collected under the principles of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which ensures that CIT Solutions protects the personal information of all learners; and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth and State) to enable processing of your enrolment and reporting of Australian Vocational Education and Training Management Information Statistical Standard (AVETMISS) data to the National Centre for Vocational Educational Research (NCVER) as authorised by the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (Cth). The information you provide may also be disclosed to relevant Government agencies or where required by law.
CIT Solutions reserves the right to release academic information for this course to your employer and/or appropriate authorities where your employer or a third party is paying for the course.