Once enrolled in a course and once you have ticked the box which says 'I have read and accept the conditions of enrolment' you are then deemed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions, do not confirm your enrolment before contacting us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 62074441. This will enable us to clarify your query prior to you accepting the terms and conditions set out below.
Please note that unless otherwise stated, courses are open to participants 16 years of age or older. If you wish to enrol anyone under 16 years old, please contact us on (02) 6207 4441 during business hours.
Terms and conditions
- Places in courses will be allocated in order of receipt of payment. Remember to enrol early to secure your place.
- All enrolments will be acknowledged by email. Please ensure your email filter has allowed for our email to reach your inbox. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of enrolling, please phone our office to confirm.
- Courses run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers. Please see 'Refund Policy' below for further details.
- Once you have enrolled you have committed to attending the course. Please see 'Cancellation and Administration? below for further details.
- If the course you're considering is already full, please call 62074441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list. This list will be considered on a 'first in, first served' basis.
- CIT Solutions reserves the right to alter any arrangements for classes, either before or during the class.
CIT Solutions applies the following policy in assessing eligibility for refunds;
- If CIT Solutions cancels a course in which you have enrolled and fees have been paid, a full refund of fees will be approved. We will refund fees paid back to the card used at enrolment. Please allow up to three weeks for the refund to be processed. Alternatively the payment can be transferred in full or part to another course.
- No refund will be granted after you have enrolled and paid, unless the course is cancelled by CIT Solutions.
- Non-attendance or inability to attend your enrolled course does not warrant a refund. However, you may substitute another person to take your place.
Consideration will be given to variations to this refund policy in exceptional circumstances. If you consider you have a basis for such a claim, please email email@example.com.
Cancellation and administration
Once enrolled, if your cancellation is approved due to exceptional circumstances, a cancellation administration fee will apply.
- All courses run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers.
If a course is cancelled you will be notified as soon as practical, you can either choose to have your fee refunded or transferred to another course of your choice.
All personal information provided will be handled confidentially in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. In confirming your place in a CIT Solutions course, you consent to us using the personal information you have provided to identify particular CIT Solutions products and services which may be of interest to you. You agree to allow us to contact you either by mail or electronic means to advise you about these products and services, and how they may benefit you. When we do contact you, you will also be given a choice to opt out of receiving such information in future. All of our electronic marketing activities will comply with the requirements of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
Acceptance before final confirmation
In confirming my acceptance of the conditions described above; I accept full responsibility for any injury to myself, or for loss or damage to my personal property as a result of my participation in my chosen CIT Solutions course. I warrant that I am capable of undertaking my chosen activity. I understand that my tutor will take all reasonable care and I am aware of the risks so far as they are reasonably foreseeable.
I also accept that information which may be given in a course does not constitute 'advice', as such CIT Solutions accepts no responsibility, and students should seek independent advice from a professional before acting on any information given.
I agree that I have read and accept the conditions of enrolment.
If you were in the process of enrolling in a course, please close this window to return to your enrolment.