Part-Time | CIT Solutions, Canberra | Posted 10 January 2019 | Closes 31 December 2019
CIT Solutions is a market leader in the design and delivery of vocational training. Our Centre for International Language Training delivers a wide range of foreign language training to a number of large Commonwealth Agencies. We work in partnership with Canberra’s Diplomatic Academy which provides tutors with the opportunity to teach in a state of the art, custom-built facility. Typically the training is one-on-one tuition for a person due to be deployed on an overseas posting.
As one of our foreign language tutors, you will prepare and deliver a course for learners to gain Tetum language skills. You will work with professional, committed teachers who provide customised programs to meet learner needs. You will be well supported by a strong administration team and receive academic support as needed.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Possesses native speaker proficiency in Tetum
- University degree, preferable in Education, Applied Linguistics or in other related areas
- Language teaching qualification (preferred)
- Experience in teaching Tetum (preferred)
- Availability to teach during the day, either mornings or afternoons.
The hourly rate will range from $61 – $71 (dependent on skills and experience).